Premed 101 Forums

French Casper

Okay here's the story: 

I hadn't realized that the english Casper wouldn't be accepted for the french stream at OttawaU, and as I am also applying to McMaster, I paid to have my english results sent to Ottawa and McMaster.

I've only just recently discovered that I need to write the French casper, however it is not letting me register for it, as it says Ottawa is "unavailable". 

I'm not sure if anyone has been in a similar situation. I've contacted Casper support about it, however they only have an email listed and no phone number. They have yet to respond to my email. Just wondering if anyone had any other tips on what to do at this point. 

The French Casper is tomorrow and I really really need to find a way to register for it, otherwise my application gets thrown out (talk about a waste of money!) 

Thank you in advance! 

Did you figure it out????

Yes! The Casper Support time finally got back to me; I wasn't able to register for it as it showed I had already sent results to Ottawa (for the english one), but they were able to override it so I could reregister. I'm out an extra 50$ because of my mistake, but at least I was able to do it! 

Archived