Premed 101 Forums

Thoughts On The November 2016 Dat Exam

The scores arent showing up anymore, I'm starting to wonder if they were our actual scores or not.

I think the email will be coming soon and they didn't upload the current percentiles chart (Feb. 2016 was there) so I think they want to correct it and send out an email for people to check their scores. It's also possible that something went wrong on their end and we weren't supposed to view the scores until they've been "officially" released. All speculation at this point...CDA send that email!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the email will be coming soon and they didn't upload the current percentiles chart (Feb. 2016 was there) so I think they want to correct it and send out an email for people to check their scores. It's also possible that something went wrong on their end and we weren't supposed to view the scores until they've been "officially" released. All speculation at this point...CDA send that email!

That's what I was thinking, I just hope the score are the actual scores otherwise they would've got my hopes up for nothing. 

Biology: 22

Chemistry: 23

SNS Total: 23

Reading Comprehension: 18

PAT: 24

Academic Average: 21

MDT: N/A

Where can we find the percentile rankings for this year's test? I can't see them on my downloadable transcript. Someone above said that PAT 23 was 99th percentile, where did you find this?

Not sure if worth applying to UWO because of that reading comp score. Has their cut-off ever been only 18?

For future takers looking for resources, obviously this might vary from person to person but here were my bootcamp practice scores (to compare to actual):

PAT: 20, 21, 23, 21, 22, 21

Chemistry: 18, 21, 20

Biology: 20, 18, 21, 22

DAT Crusher PAT Test: 21

Reading Comp: No conversion for DAT-Ready/IQ books, but clearly they didn't do much for me (mind you I am not good at this section to begin with).

It has been 18 before in the past. However, in recent years it has been 19 I believe. 

Archived