Premed 101 Forums

Should I Apply To Saskatchewan As Well?

You'll get interviews from UWO and UofT. USask uses a different scale to calculate your percentage if you have letter grades so it's more than 92.1%. You'll get interviews from everywhere basically but McGill is really unknown. I think they look for OOP people with french connections and lots of ECs/sports. Wouldn't bank on it but never know! Did you apply to UBC? You might have a shot there too.

You'll get interviews from UWO and UofT. USask uses a different scale to calculate your percentage if you have letter grades so it's more than 92.1%. You'll get interviews from everywhere basically but McGill is really unknown. I think they look for OOP people with french connections and lots of ECs/sports. Wouldn't bank on it but never know! Did you apply to UBC? You might have a shot there too.

No I didn't cuz unfortunately I dont have english and Organic Chem II, and dont wanna take them either :/

Do you know how Usask calculates GPA from letter grades? 

Archived