Premed 101 Forums

York University Applicants - Linking Course Url Through Orpas

Hi, this question is specifically for York University students applying through ORPAS. I'm not sure if I'm the only one having issues with linking the course URL through ORPAS. I have been using the course calendar to link the course description for each course but I keep getting the error "You have exceeded the maximum time limit. Your session has been ended" when I try to input the address into a web browser. I'm not logged in so I'm not sure why it's doing this.

Is there any easier way or a way that works that actually links the appropriate course description/course URL? Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully respond!

Hi, this question is specifically for York University students applying through ORPAS. I'm not sure if I'm the only one having issues with linking the course URL through ORPAS. I have been using the course calendar to link the course description for each course but I keep getting the error "You have exceeded the maximum time limit. Your session has been ended" when I try to input the address into a web browser. I'm not logged in so I'm not sure why it's doing this.

Is there any easier way or a way that works that actually links the appropriate course description/course URL? Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully respond!

Hi srotondo19,

I'm also a York Student applying and i spoke with an ORPAS representative who said that the "Course URL" doesn't really have a function, it's not a clickable link or anything anyways. So I'd say to just input whatever you can, try the archived one's as they have worked for me!

Archived