Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you trolling

Time stamp: 9:22 am Invite/Reject: Invite GPA: 3.84 CARS: 129 Casper: Spent a lot of time prepping so it felt really good IP Completed UG

Time stamp: 9:30 am

Invite: No

GPA: 3.98

CASPER: Felt good with it! There were a couple questions I felt I could have answered better.

CARS: 124

IP

4th year Undergrad

Given my CARS score, I was not expecting to receive an interview. Having said that, I'm still happy that I applied and gave myself a chance. Congratulations to those of you who received an interview, and all the best with the rest of the process! :)

Time stamp: 9:13 am

Invite: yes!

GPA: 3.62

CASPER: never know; felt I wrote well thought-out and detailed answers for the majority of it, but often had very short answers to the last part of the question as a result of the extra time spent on the earlier questions.

CARS: 129

IP

Graduated 2015 and working in healthcare

Might as well post my own... *eyeroll*

Time Stamp: 9:51

Invite: Negatory

GPA: 3.5 cGPA

CARS: 126 buh..went down from 127.

CASPER: Had to re-write as mine crashed.. AGAIN..and none of my answers saved LOL. so who knows.

IP

Graduated 2014, working in healthcare.

Knew it was coming, but hey, USA here I come

AAAH!!!!!  :D So honoured and excited to be given this opportunity! I am very surprised given the low cGPA and the unknowns of the Casper! 

Time Stamp: 9:13 

Invite: YES! 

cGPA: 3.63 

CARS: 130 

Casper: Felt pretty good, although I ran out of time on every question (and never finished with a complete sentence) 

IP

Completing a second undergrad degree 

Time Stamp: 9:13 AM

Invite: Yes

GPA: 3.92

CARS: 126

CASPer: I thought it went decently, but I guess it was better than I expected to offset my low CARS score

IP

4th year UG

I'm stoked guys! I didn't expect this because of my low CARS score, but what a great surprise this was! To all future applicants planning to apply with a high GPA + low CARS score, I say go for it! Train yourself to do well on CASPer and go for it. You never know what'll happen!