Premed 101 Forums

I Have Helped 18 People In Mmi, And 17 Got In. $110/hr

doctormmi

Resident at uOttawa, extensive teaching experience of MMI (3 years), full course package. Almost extreme results (17/18). Also, I have entered medical school on first attempt, and entered my top choice in a competitive specialty for residency.

Skype sessions only. Email me at chucktsai1212@gmail.com.

First 15 minute free. After that, $110/hour.

I require payment per hour up front. E transfer.

I require booking time in advance.

Email contact only.

PS. Moderator please do not delete this post, or at least tell me why you are deleting it.

12) Advertising Services

We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise any products or services which require payment. Exceptions can be granted by the discretion of the moderators, please PM a moderator before you make such a posting. If you use PM101 for advertising without consent, we will permanently block your product's from the site and consider you trespassing on our network. Postings within the "classified ads" sub-forum are except from this rule if the service/product advertised is of direct relevance to the PM101 community. Moderators screen such posts and will delete those deemed non-relevant at their discretion.

"Postings within the "classified ads" sub-forum are except from this rule if the service/product advertised is of direct relevance to the PM101 community"??

12) Advertising Services

We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise any products or services which require payment. Exceptions can be granted by the discretion of the moderators, please PM a moderator before you make such a posting. If you use PM101 for advertising without consent, we will permanently block your product's from the site and consider you trespassing on our network. Postings within the "classified ads" sub-forum are except from this rule if the service/product advertised is of direct relevance to the PM101 community. Moderators screen such posts and will delete those deemed non-relevant at their discretion.

"Postings within the "classified ads" sub-forum are except from this rule if the service/product advertised is of direct relevance to the PM101 community"??

exactly and even then we watch closely to make to avoid scams etc - just like how admissions offices don't tell you all the rules often to reduce the chances of someone gaming the system, we similarly reserve the right to simply delete anything we think is not in the best interest of the forum. We do think it is useful for people to be aware of products that are out there and more importantly be able open discuss/rate such services. We have had companies take a negative view of such discussions - even threaten legal action - but we don't care. We will question and investigate claims for various services openly to hopefully the benefit of users of the forum. 

I am happy answer and discuss any questions anybody has.

Everything is 100% truth, including

1) my superb rate of success,

2) my extensive experience in teaching, and

3) my personal qualifications

Besides, I offer 15 min free session for people to see my ability for themselves, and they are under no obligation to continue if they find that I am not useful.

I am happy answer and discuss any questions anybody has.

Everything is 100% truth, including

1) my superb rate of success,

2) my extensive experience in teaching, and

3) my personal qualifications

Besides, I offer 15 min free session for people to see my ability for themselves, and they are under no obligation to continue if they find that I am not useful.

Out of curiosity can you define those? What is the rate of success, what are your qualifications, what are your teaching experiences? how can those be verified?

Every time I see one of these posts it makes me wonder if I should open a get into medical school service ha (110 dollars an hour...). I have a 100% success in mentoring people to get into medical school (ha! beat that prep101 - well some luck was involved there of course as well I am sure), extensive teaching experience including interview/mcat prep, completing a masters in medical education, and know the system arguably very well......and am a doctor. Not the only person on the forum that can make similar claims either - not by a long shot. 

Not saying you are but we have had people throw around qualifications quite a bit with such offers in the past. Experience make us cautious. 

I have defined those if you read above, but I will do so again out of respect to you as a moderator and a colleague.

1) Rate of success: I have personally mentored 18 people to get into medical school over a course of three years, of whom 17 got in. I am happy to give reference upon request, but only in private messages and certainly not in open forum due to confidentiality.

2) Extensive teaching experience on MMI: Personally developed 8 hour session MMI course work, gave multiple lectures to premeds with more than 100 attendees, hosted countless hours of MMI prep from 1 to 1 sessions to max 1 to 4 sessions.

3) Personal qualifications: Matched to med on first attempt, matched to number one residency program first attempt. Happy to meet you personally in uOttawa should you want to verify, because I am a doctor here as well.

Hope that helps.

Like I said, <b>all these do not matter</b>, because what matters is my skills, which people have already seen and will continue to see for themselves in the first free 15 minutes.

Out of curiosity can you define those? What is the rate of success, what are your qualifications, what are your teaching experiences? how can those be verified?

Every time I see one of these posts it makes me wonder if I should open a get into medical school service ha (110 dollars an hour...). I have a 100% success in mentoring people to get into medical school (ha! beat that prep101 - well some luck was involved there of course as well I am sure), extensive teaching experience including interview/mcat prep, completing a masters in medical education, and know the system arguably very well......and am a doctor. Not the only person on the forum that can make similar claims either - not by a long shot. 

Not saying you are but we have had people throw around qualifications quite a bit with such offers in the past. Experience make us cautious.

Anyway I sent you a PM. Look out for it and let me know :)

thanks for providing those details - and just so anyone reading the thread we do try to do some basic vetting of all us such postings just to avoid some of the issues we have seen in the past, and to encourage enough information to be provided so people can make an intelligent decision. We also encourage anyone that has used the services of an organization to help provide feedback for others. Information exchange after is a major point of the forum. 

Some people find these services useful, and sometimes find individuals more useful than the large organizations out there. 

May every one find something that works for them! 

Thank you all that replied! Especially thank you to rmorelan to allow me the opportunity to clarify important questions that people have and I should disclose. My service is still available, although my schedule is quite tight and booking has to happen in advance. If anyone has any questions, or if you are interested (first 15 min free), email me at chucktsai1212@gmail.com.

Archived