Premed 101 Forums

Purple High Sierra Med Backpack For Sale

Maybe he is selling to a current med student that has over-used their own bag and would like to have it replaced.... Just a thought before you go bashing this person.

True - there are a lot of reasons why someone might want to sell/buy the bag. We had people in my year actually lose theirs and want a new one. 

I will move this likely to the classified section though. 

To be honest somebody selling to some poor premed for 80 bucks is cringe inducing.

Everyone can take a deep breath and relax because I sold it to another med student at a different school (who's bag broke)... which was my reasoning for posting it on here. Someone on here connected me with them.  But sorry if I posted in the wrong spot, I've never used these forums before. You can remove this post or move it if you want.

And let's all keep an open mind and not be so hostile. That's important for your med school and CARMS interviews. 

Everyone can take a deep breath and relax because I sold it to another med student at a different school (who's bag broke)... which was my reasoning for posting it on here. Someone on here connected me with them. But sorry if I posted in the wrong spot, I've never used these forums before. You can remove this post or move it if you want.

And let's all keep an open mind and not be so hostile. That's important for your med school and CARMS interviews.

You did post it in the premed section... but fair enough, I take it back.

Archived