Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Interviews Invite 2017

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread is sketch maan. why did you just delete your comment.. are you tryna lure us into calling and looking bad? smh! the competition is reaaaal

No no oh my gosh apologies for the misunderstanding. The comment was misleading and individuals were messaging me asking if it was the interview score and clearly it just wasn't written clearly! However, individuals have called and been able to ask for a rank as rtynb said too, though I cannot comment on nor know why they aren't able to give it out at this time. im sure they have their reasons! And I do not know if they will end up giving out any information on interview scores, depends on what they decide to do and what they feel is best!? we can only ever speculate. People had told me that you can call to ask, however ultimately do what is most comfortable for you! If you want to know, I guess there are different ways of looking at it, but perhaps just shows that youre eager and Im sure they they understand that admissions processes can be really stressful to begin with for everyone. At the end of the day, theyll have the answers out in less than 3 weeks as tough as the wait still is!

How are you guys getting this information? I have called the (416) 710-4901 (student services) number and the lady that answered said that they were not giving the pre-interview ranking OR interview score to the applicants at this time

I also emailed them inquiring about the interview scores and they told me they are not giving them out. I dont know why people were stating that we can get interview scores the day after the interviews but to anyone who was thinking about emailing or calling should just wait until April 7th. 

I also emailed them inquiring about the interview scores and they told me they are not giving them out. I dont know why people were stating that we can get interview scores the day after the interviews but to anyone who was thinking about emailing or calling should just wait until April 7th. 

since I didn't feel good about the interview, I think I'd honestly just rather wait until April 7th ahhahaa

People were able to get their interview scores the day after their interview in previous years i have friends in 1st, 2nd and 3rd years of dentistry who told me this. Apparently this year they decided to not give out the interview scores!

Haha I may seem super keen but I just called the Office to inquire about the interview scores.The lady told me they are coming out tomorrow! Not sure how valid her words are :)

Wait, do you mean tomorrow people can call to ask if they were above or below average? Or are they planning to send out offers of admission tomorrow?

Wait, do you mean tomorrow people can call to ask if they were above or below average? Or are they planning to send out offers of admission tomorrow?

I called and she said the same thing (just that the scores come out tomorrow). Have they ever sent out offers of admission earlier than they said they would?

Archived