Premed 101 Forums

Post Interview Discussion

Same, honestly if you don't feel at least a little bit anxious about decision day then something is wrong lol.

Call me soft, idc, but I'm honestly really scared. Like fuck, when did this all happen? This is all just so crazy to me...

Did you change your profile picture? Those fluffy puppies are a welcome sight in these stressful times :)

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the best I can wish for you is that you will have a difficult decision to make :) Good luck man!

edit: or woman lol oops

Thank you! When I interviewed at Calgary the dean said "For those of you that are only accepted here, I will see you in the fall". "To those of you admitted to more than one school, you will face one of the most difficult decisions of your life. Just remember, that will be a struggle that you have to deal with on your own. I promise no one else wants to hear about your struggles of picking between two med schools". All I can say is that I hope I am lucky enough to fall in either of those categories.

Good luck to you as well!

What are you guys doing / planning on doing to kill time until May 9?

Exams and finishing my undergrad thesis will take me until early may. For the days leading up to decision day... I am going to make a flower bed to plant to seeds I got from the Cheerios people to save the honeybees. I also will probably make a plan to start training for long distance running. I've always wanted to try to run a marathon and I have the first summer off since high school. I figure now is a good of a time as any to give it a solid go. 

Exams and finishing my undergrad thesis will take me until early may. For the days leading up to decision day... I am going to make a flower bed to plant to seeds I got from the Cheerios people to save the honeybees. I also will probably make a plan to start training for long distance running. I've always wanted to try to run a marathon and I have the first summer off since high school. I figure now is a good of a time as any to give it a solid go. 

Oooh, you just gave me an idea!

I need to start planning my summer 2017 work out routine. This will be my first summer off since high school as well so I'm looking forward to doing longer work outs and incorporate more cardio since I haven’t been doing any for like 3 years lmao (with the exception of intramural sports). It's gonna be so nice to work out without feeling rushed because I have somewhere to be.

So I guess that’s what I’ll work on tomorrow :) I’m done both exams and my undergrad thesis so not too sure what to do with myself these days lol

Thank you! When I interviewed at Calgary the dean said "For those of you that are only accepted here, I will see you in the fall". "To those of you admitted to more than one school, you will face one of the most difficult decisions of your life. Just remember, that will be a struggle that you have to deal with on your own. I promise no one else wants to hear about your struggles of picking between two med schools". All I can say is that I hope I am lucky enough to fall in either of those categories.

Good luck to you as well!

Ugh. I thought the Calgary dean was so cool, in a quirky way 

Archived