Premed 101 Forums

Post Interview Discussion

yeah....please don't obsess about things like that - it is amazing how often it is just the tech guy is doing minor whatever on the system and the forum has 12 pages of analysis over it :)

actually laughed out loud

i'll confess that while verifying what whyKD was saying, i just went into the student directory and tried to look up my name just in case they had entered it. 

then i checked names starting with A* just to see if 2021 people already had emails assigned to make sure that it wasnt a sign that i was not accepted.

beats counting blue cars tbh

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll confess that while verifying what whyKD was saying, i just went into the student directory and tried to look up my name just in case they had entered it.

then i checked names starting with A* just to see if 2021 people already had emails assigned to make sure that it wasnt a sign that i was not accepted.

LOL the counting blue cars method isn't bad... probably less heart attack inducing tbh.

see! that is how it starts!

and I would argue it is worse than counting cars :) At least with the cars you (hopefully) know you are wasting time etc. With silly system crap people actually start to believe things as it comes from the source. People go into seriously panic mode because ALL the other people (ahem, sample size of 2) with an even student number are now have their email system locked out so they must be ?accepted/?waitlisted/?rejected............. Everyone call the office! I cannot get through! Ahhhhhhhh

:)

Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown,

And things seem hard or tough,

And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft,

And you feel that you've had quite eno-o-o-o-o-ough,

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving

And revolving at 900 miles an hour.

It's orbiting at 19 miles a second, so it's reckoned,

The sun that is the source of all our power.

Now the sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see,

Are moving at a million miles a day,

In the outer spiral arm, at 40,000 miles an hour,

Of a galaxy we call the Milky Way.

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars;

It's a hundred thousand light-years side to side;

It bulges in the middle sixteen thousand light-years thick,

But out by us it's just three thousand light-years wide.

We're thirty thousand light-years from Galactic Central Point,

We go 'round every two hundred million years;

And our galaxy itself is one of millions of billions

In this amazing and expanding universe.

see! that is how it starts!

and I would argue it is worse than counting cars :) At least with the cars you (hopefully) know you are wasting time etc. With silly system crap people actually start to believe things as it comes from the source. People go into seriously panic mode because ALL the other people (ahem, sample size of 2) with an even student number are now have their email system locked out so they must be ?accepted/?waitlisted/?rejected............. Everyone call the office! I cannot get through! Ahhhhhhhh

:)

Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown,

And things seem hard or tough,

And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft,

And you feel that you've had quite eno-o-o-o-o-ough,

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving

And revolving at 900 miles an hour.

It's orbiting at 19 miles a second, so it's reckoned,

The sun that is the source of all our power.

Now the sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see,

Are moving at a million miles a day,

In the outer spiral arm, at 40,000 miles an hour,

Of a galaxy we call the Milky Way.

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars;

It's a hundred thousand light-years side to side;

It bulges in the middle sixteen thousand light-years thick,

But out by us it's just three thousand light-years wide.

We're thirty thousand light-years from Galactic Central Point,

We go 'round every two hundred million years;

And our galaxy itself is one of millions of billions

In this amazing and expanding universe.

That was actually really nice rmorelan :D

Random thought: anyone ever try bath bombs? How are they?

Thinking of getting some lol

Tried a Pokeball bathbomb someone got me, it had a little pikachu in it. Exciting stuff.

Also the bubbles creeped up into my booty, which was a pleasant feeling as well!

I watched the trippiest videoclip today. If you want a rapper's perspective on theism and vegetarianism, I urge you to watch Lil Dicky - Pillow Talk. The first minute is NSFW, the lyrics obviously aren't either lolol 

edit: ^ YES. Also everyone is starting to ask me about answers now.

UGGHHH. I know.

I've even told most people that I'll be hearing in May or June, but they just completely disregard it.

People at work ask me every time they see me. 

It didn't bother me much before, but I think I'm slowly turning into one of those grumpy characters in the snickers commercials that'll only turn back to normal after a snickers (except in my case only an acceptance will turn me back).

UGGHHH. I know.

I've even told most people that I'll be hearing in May or June, but they just completely disregard it.

It didn't bother me much before, but I think I'm slowly turning into one of those grumpy characters in the snickers commercials that'll only turn back to normal after a snickers (except in my case only an acceptance will turn me back).

oh I don't know - probably chocolate may help as well even if it isn't the final answer :) 

going to sneak in a point  - It is major day and as hard as it is to hear a large part of the class is pulled off of the waitlist (similar to other schools). Basically that day may not be the finishing line on some level, at least a little bit, you have to prepared for that. When it goes non-binary - accepted/non accepted....oh wait, could be accepted later? things get messy.  If you get to that day with a completely empty tank and you are asked to go another 3 weeks or so - gah! 

I watch the trippiest videoclip today. If you want a rapper's perspective on theism and vegetarianism, I urge you to watch Lil Dicky - Pillow Talk. The first minute is NSFW, the lyrics obviously aren't either lolol

Omg I watched that video at least 10 times the first day I heard it. So good

I watched the trippiest videoclip today. If you want a rapper's perspective on theism and vegetarianism, I urge you to watch Lil Dicky - Pillow Talk. The first minute is NSFW, the lyrics obviously aren't either lolol 

Do you fuck with the war?

UGGHHH. I know.

same guys same. Seeing the same people and repeating May 9th May 9th May 9th

Archived