Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello fellow premed101 forum dwellers,    if you're interview didn't go as well as planned, don't fret! I know many people currently in my class who thought their MMI went horrendously or that they

Following up on jojo123's post from above...   Just want to offer some more words of encouragement to everyone who's waiting to hear about their acceptance tomorrow.    To those who are accepted,

I'll think sharing this might ease some concerns.   At the video screening, one of the first year med students said 'if you don't feel good about your interview, don't worry - 60% of our class felt

Am I the only one checking/refreshing Solus, even though there is no chance anything is posted yet?

Bruh, didn't even know we could log in. When I activated it wasn't up yet xD. Now you got me on ANOTHER website I will look at daily. WHYYYYYY SAUNA WHYYYY. You were the chosen one! You were supposed to bring balance to the adcom decision wait, not leave in darkness!