Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you go to 2:50, I think the Schulich voting process is something similar to this https://youtu.be/KQBnUxx1GeM

It'll say "Schulich Dentistry 2021," or something similar to that.

The score is definitely a mix of both the content and the manner it was presented but more so the former. That being said, typically extroverted dentists do find the field a better fit (the reason is

Why don't they just release them via email? :S

They never state anything in their emails, and instead they just tell you to check Student Centre. I think they'd rather wait a day than send out personalized emails to everyone. Also apparently Western's wifi is down too.

Just a question about checking the student centre. If they update it at midnight, would that mean if they are coming out tomorrow then Student Centre would update tonight at 12am? Also, if we are waitlisted, what would the status be on the student centre (the options at the top seem to be only Admitted, not offered admission, and incomplete, though I might just not be familiar with the system)!

Just a question about checking the student centre. If they update it at midnight, would that mean if they are coming out tomorrow then Student Centre would update tonight at 12am? Also, if we are waitlisted, what would the status be on the student centre (the options at the top seem to be only Admitted, not offered admission, and incomplete, though I might just not be familiar with the system)!

Either that, or if they're not up at midnight I'm guessing it'll be Wednesday midnight if that's what they mean by tomorrow. If waitlisted you'll see a clock symbol (it's not part of the legend).

I think so... based off of what people have said and apparently a clock shows up if you're waitlisted.