Premed 101 Forums

Schulich Dentistry Class Of 2021 Accepted/waitlisted/rejected

3 hours ago, teeth2017 said:

I'm not sure if it was already said or not but when you get accepted off the waitlist how long do they give you to make a decision/ put in a deposit? 

In the offer letter, it reads: "Since the seat reserved for you is sought by other candidates, we ask that you confirm your decision within seven days from the date of this letter...  Should you wish to accept our offer of admission, you are also required to pay a tuition deposit of $1,000.00 within seven days from the date of this letter."

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any updates? I'm (irrationally) afraid I'm going to miss the phone call because my phone didn't pick up some calls & went straight to voicemail (had signal, battery was fine) approx a week ago. Would you get the letter on student centre even if the admissions office couldn't reach you by phone/left a voicemail? 

Waitlist Update:

I had posted back on June 16th that there were 5 HWLers still waiting to hear back. All 5 of us are still waiting, and we've actually discovered another HWLer, so there are at least 6 people still remaining on the HWL. Judging by the Facebook group, it also doesn't appear that there have been any offers at all for about 3 weeks, not sure what to think of this......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived