Premed 101 Forums

Good Luck Everyone!

Decisions come out tomorrow and I am so excited for everyone!  :)

If I could offer everyone a suggestion that I read myself by someone on this forum a couple of years ago. Take a piece of paper tonight and write out how you feel. Write out your dreams, what you hope to achieve, what you want from your profession, and how excited you are at the thought of becoming a doctor.

Once you get in, time flies and it can be easy to get bogged down and lose sight of how big of an achievement it really was. I really enjoy reading back on what I wrote the night before I was accepted when things get hectic and it helps me, so I just wanted to share.

Medical school can be really tough, especially in clerkship (wow I'm actually going into clerkship in a few months....), but it it is really rewarding and it's nice to remind ourselves about that once in a while.

All the best.

T2MD

Decisions come out tomorrow and I am so excited for everyone!  :)

If I could offer everyone a suggestion that I read myself by someone on this forum a couple of years ago. Take a piece of paper tonight and write out how you feel. Write out your dreams, what you hope to achieve, what you want from your profession, and how excited you are at the thought of becoming a doctor.

Once you get in, time flies and it can be easy to get bogged down and lose sight of how big of an achievement it really was. I really enjoy reading back on what I wrote the night before I was accepted when things get hectic and it helps me, so I just wanted to share.

Medical school can be really tough, especially in clerkship (wow I'm actually going into clerkship in a few months....), but it it is really rewarding and it's nice to remind ourselves about that once in a while.

All the best.

T2MD

Just took your advice :) Thank you!

Archived