Premed 101 Forums

Funding Medical School

I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone that was accepted to Schulich Medicine yesterday.  If you would like any advice or information with respect to professional lines of credit please feel free to contact me.  I have been working with medical students for 9 years and have seen every financial situation imaginable.  Regardless of your current location in Canada I am able to assist you in setting up your financing.

Over the last year we have made many exciting program changes.  Including competitive rate options, increased limits during school, post graduate options.

Scotiabank is the #1 choice of Schulich Med Students for their professional banking needs.  Over 60% of the existing Schulich Med Students have chosen Scotiabank to advise them.

• 3 weeks later...

It shouldn't be a problem. We need to get proof of enrollment which would consist of your offer of admission plus proof of you accepting the offer. Western will normally send out an email confirming they have received your deposit which takes care of this condition. I hope this helps but if you have any additional questions feel free to give me a call on Monday.

Archived