Premed 101 Forums

Med-P Decision Status Disappeared?

how do you know that

Many cycles of applying and almost getting in :( First come the acceptances. Then waitlists and refusals. Blanks have always turned into waitlists (this also happens with interview waitlists). Acceptances and refusals always appear directly from ready for review, but I've never seen the bifurcation between further review required and ready for review that appeared yesterday. Obviously, there can be no guarantee but that has been the case the last few years.

Update. Everyone i know's status disappeared (like 20+ people) and i called the admission office they said its because theyre entering the info into the computer. Everyones will disappear eventually. My friend had hers disappear last year and was accepted no waitlist

But do you guys also have a tentative date of release of May 17 as well? 

When did you call the Office?

Update. Everyone i know's status disappeared (like 20+ people) and i called the admission office they said its because theyre entering the info into the computer. Everyones will disappear eventually. My friend had hers disappear last year and was accepted no waitlist

Many cycles of applying and almost getting in :( First come the acceptances. Then waitlists and refusals. Blanks have always turned into waitlists (this also happens with interview waitlists). Acceptances and refusals always appear directly from ready for review, but I've never seen the bifurcation between further review required and ready for review that appeared yesterday. Obviously, there can be no guarantee but that has been the case the last few years.

Not true.

No pattern in answers.

Never heard of blanks before and I'm currently waitlisted.

Archived