Premed 101 Forums

Accepting Uoft Offer In Year 3 Of Undergrad - Question

Hi!

Regarding this requirement (written below) for students accepted into U of T in their 3rd year of undergrad:

"If you are enrolled in a four-year degree program, submit a letter from your Registrar indicating that you have completed the third year requirements of a four-year degree program, plus a final transcript showing completion of Year Three courses, with final grades. This condition must be fulfilled by June 30, 2017"

1) How/to whom do we submit the official letter from the Registrar? (i.e. does the Registrar directly send it to UME? Or do I submit it myself to UME via mail?).

2) The Official Letter + Transcript can only be submitted once University marks are finalized (which in my case is mid June) - so I'm not sure if I will meet the deadline of June 30...is anyone else in the same situation?

Would appreciate any help!

Hi!

Regarding this requirement (written below) for students accepted into U of T in their 3rd year of undergrad:

"If you are enrolled in a four-year degree program, submit a letter from your Registrar indicating that you have completed the third year requirements of a four-year degree program, plus a final transcript showing completion of Year Three courses, with final grades. This condition must be fulfilled by June 30, 2017"

1) How/to whom do we submit the official letter from the Registrar? (i.e. does the Registrar directly send it to UME? Or do I submit it myself to UME via mail?).

2) The Official Letter + Transcript can only be submitted once University marks are finalized (which in my case is mid June) - so I'm not sure if I will meet the deadline of June 30...is anyone else in the same situation?

Would appreciate any help!

Congrats on your acceptance. 

1. I would request this letter from your Registrar, and submit it to UME either via mail or email (scanned copy of the letter)

2. You will be fine. If your grades are still not finalized within 1 week of the submission deadline, I would email the Admissions Office to inform them about this. They are very understanding and will likely extend the deadline. They know that this is outside of your control.

Archived