Premed 101 Forums

Application Writing Group in Victoria, BC (and elsewhere)

Hey guys,

UBC Applications open on June 14th this year!! So soon!

I had heard from a relative that there were a number of people who did a lot better on their file review scores from UBC (and managed to get acceptances) and had worked as a group on their applications.

This makes sense to me, since the application is LONG, and not that exciting to re-read a million times, so it would definitely help to have a couple pairs of eyes for editing. As well, it is always valuable to have other people to bounce wording off of, so you can have an idea of how you've written about your activities and experiences comes off in writing!

If you are interested in getting together to work on/edit applications, reply below or PM me!

EDIT: This is open to people outside of Victoria as well, we can correspond as a group online.

UPDATE: Hi guys, so I have reached a maximum number of people for this group in order for it to be a manageable size. Thanks for your interest! If you would all like to message each other perhaps I'm sure you would be able to do the same thing together!

On 6/13/2017 at 10:35 PM, TheGreatAli said:

I would like to join as well! I am in Vancouver. 

On 6/13/2017 at 7:50 PM, CanadianGoose said:

I would definitely like to join. I'm not from Victoria though, so I would likely only be able to talk online.

On 6/10/2017 at 4:51 PM, vic988 said:

I am waitlisted this year but if I don't manage to get in (likely), I would be into this! Chances are I needs to revamp a few things... 

Hi guys, I have reached a maximum number of people for this group in order for it to be a manageable size. Thanks for your interest! If you would all like to message each other perhaps I'm sure you would be able to do the same thing together!

Archived