Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

IP or OOP?

Recommended Posts

Did your parents move with you or do they still live in Alberta? If they still live in Alberta and all you've done is go to school in BC (didn't work for a year or more), then you'd be considered an Alberta resident. If your parents moved there, then you'd be considered a BC resident now. 

Since you went to high school in Alberta, you'd be considered IP for Calgary.

I hope that helps! :)


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...