Premed 101 Forums

How many times can you use one verifier for activities?

How many times can you use a verifier for activities? Is there like a limit? Reason I'm asking is that I have about 12 activities since the age of 16 from high school, and it'll probably be easier to use one high school teacher who's known what I've done through out high school (since you know, teachers come and go in the education system).

To the best of my knowledge, there is no limit to the number of activities that 1 verifier can be used for. I think you'd be okay in this situation, since 1) The teacher is still an objective reference (e.g. not a close friend or family member) and 2) These are activities done in high school. Typically, most schools will not care much about high school activities UNLESS you have continued that involvement throughout your undergrad, etc... It would be a bigger concern if you had only 1 verifier for most of your activities post high school

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2017 at 3:35 PM, sandorclegane said:

To the best of my knowledge, there is no limit to the number of activities that 1 verifier can be used for. I think you'd be okay in this situation, since 1) The teacher is still an objective reference (e.g. not a close friend or family member) and 2) These are activities done in high school. Typically, most schools will not care much about high school activities UNLESS you have continued that involvement throughout your undergrad, etc... It would be a bigger concern if you had only 1 verifier for most of your activities post high school

Thanks that's good to know. Had a similar issue myself.

Archived