Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Date

hihihihi

Hi,

I'm looking for a September (ideally 9th) MCAT date in Toronto. Kind of decided to write last minute due to personal and family matters and realized nothing is available. Freaking out. I check the site very frequently. What are the chances that something will open up?

I think checking often will give you a very likely chance if there isn't one. Also, I've heard of people that sign up for multiple slots incase they don't do well in the first time around. So maybe check around after the scores are released to see if they opt out? 

If you really want to write on the 9th and are situated in Toronto, try looking at centres in the states that are close to the border. Best of luck!

I was also in your shoes, I checked every day at least 4-5 times and was able to get a spot. (took me about a week though). So just check constantly, and if it's getting real close to the test, you may have to book it somewhere further. If nothing in ontario, go for Quebec or New York state.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is thinking of dropping their Sept 9th seat in Toronto or around there, please please please please please consider letting me know. I seem to keep missing the seats and I am very fearful. I check the site obsessively and am hoping for a miracle but if anyone is dropping, I'd be forever grateful.

Archived