Premed 101 Forums

CASPer Weighting Change?

I'm currently at Mac for undergrad and I overhead that Mac Med was increasing the weighting of CASPer this year to 40%.  If true, this would mean that CASPer is worth more than CARS or your GPA.  :angry:

It's still listed on their website as 32%.  Does anyone know if the rumors are true?

I just did CASPer tonight and now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the rumors are true ... lol ! 

Some of the questions on my actual test were basically the same as the questions I had on my full length practice tests.  There definitely weren't any surprises!

4 minutes ago, Reastat said:

It still says 32% but I'm hoping the 40% rumor is true especially after just having completed CASPer and feeling great about it :)

It's unlikely they'll change it given they've already posted information on their website for the upcoming cycle. Any changes to admission criteria is usually posted in advance of the upcoming cycle but I suppose nothing is impossible.

That's good news about your test though, keep up the positive attitude and things will work out.

On 8/15/2017 at 9:31 PM, Reastat said:

I just did CASPer tonight and now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the rumors are true ... lol ! 

Some of the questions on my actual test were basically the same as the questions I had on my full length practice tests.  There definitely weren't any surprises!

What practice tests did you use? 

On 8/15/2017 at 9:31 PM, Reastat said:

Hey, I'm looking to do my CASPER test later on in October. Can you give me an idea of what practice tests you used (i.e. from which companies, free ones online (from where?), etc)!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived