Premed 101 Forums

Saskatoon electives-home with spare room to rent exclusively to medical elective students 309 Guelph Crescent, Saskatoon, SK, Canada Listing ID #0018258

"I have a fully-furnished spare room for rent in my 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house in East College Park of Saskatoon, which is a 10 min drive/20 min bus ride to RUH, + a few minutes to SCH, and about a 15 minute drive to SPH. All hospitals are also connected by an efficient shuttle system should you be reliant on public transit.

I am a 4th year medical student, and I live in one of the rooms (when I’m not away on electives, which is 75% of the time). I have a longterm tenant who’s a friendly and mature engineering graduate who lives in the second room. My house has ample street parking, a beautiful backyard with a fire pit, and all utilities + amenities would be included for $200/week.

My home is very conveniently and centrally located in a quiet, family-oriented neighbourhood: near RUH/SCH and 8th street/Broadway Ave/downtown (where all the action is!). I live a walking distance away from groceries, my favorite cafe for coffee+studying purposes, and there’s a very nice bike/walk path near my house for the runners out there. Of course, the bus system can get you anywhere else you need to go, and the closest stop is a 3 minute jaunt from my front door.

I have tons of other tips and recommendations for things to do/see, and would even be able to show you around if I’m in town during your stay!

Message me for specific dates!  through

www.MedsHousing.com

Listing ID #0018258