Premed 101 Forums

What are some easy GPA boosters

Hi,

I'm going into Ualberta this year and want to get into dentistry, the competitive gpa here is really high (3.9 last year) and I was wondering if there is any courses that are just easy gpa boosters. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

11 hours ago, dentkid12 said:

Try to take courses you'll enjoy and check ratemyprofs to try to avoid profs that have reputations for being overly tough. Most importantly, work smart and study hard

what courses did u really enjoy taking?

If you want to take "GPA booster" classes, I'm sure if you'll do a simple google you'll find something. But keep in mind, certain courses people recommend as "GPA booster" may not be for you because everyone has different interest, good at different things. Therefore, like dentkid12 was saying, it's important to pick classes that are more interesting for you/you are good at so there's a higher chance those classes will truly become "GPA boosters" for you. 

I can tell you a real story. I took a class that people say is a "GPA booster". It's a class I absolutely don't enjoy and I'm terrible at it, so it became the only class I withdraw in my undergrad. 

Archived