Premed 101 Forums

Prehealth success formula book

Jordwin

Just gauging interest here.  I'm thinking about writing a book to help pre health students.

I was previously accepted to dental school and am now a fourth year. I was not accepted initially into school because of average stats, etc, etc and changed my whole outlook. My attitude and drive changed for the better, and I am now in an out-of-state school with a 2% acceptance of out of state applicants at the time. And now I'm top 10% in my class.

1) Would anyone be interested in a book like this?

2) Do you have any questions that I could answer here and in my writing?

If you have any ideas you can post here or message me. 

Thanks!

What do you mean deleted?

Its not about how to get into particular schools. It's about routine, mindset, getting yourself to standout from the crowd of applicants.

I apologize if this post was offensive, that was not my intent. Maybe this isn't the place for my question.

The deleted happened automatically,  i didn'tknow that that would happen wjen i referred to the other popular premed  forums online, think the front page od the internet,  and lizzym

The reason i think your experience in the states, especially as it relates to standingout from the crowd of applicants may not be useful, is that there's quite a bit of difference on requirements between american and canadian application systems.  Americans need shadowing, and clinical volunteering experience,  which aren't a big deal here, as one example. 

Archived