Premed 101 Forums

Anybody interview with a 124 in one category?

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2017 at 1:13 PM, Roronoaa said:

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has ever interviewed with a 124 in one category. My recent MCAT is 124/130/128/129 (511). My 2 year GPA is 3.85. Grad GPA 4.0. Obviously the other sections are really strong especially the cars 130. 

Do you think its worth applying? 

Lowest I've seen is 125 but you could go and check out the interview thread to see if there's lower, however, I doubt it. It's really up to you if you want to apply. If you can afford it, it's not really any additional work other than ticking an extra box. GL

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, IMislove said:

Invites will come out when invites come out, just check your emails periodically throughout the next three days. Fives years I’ve been doing this I have not seen them be later then what’s stated online. 

Hey, this is really off topic but this is my second time applying and I am freaking out about not getting in and worrying about what to do for another year. I was wondering how youve been dealing with it for 5 years and any recommendations you have on what to do during that time?

3 hours ago, Captrex_501stlegion said:

Hey, this is really off topic but this is my second time applying and I am freaking out about not getting in and worrying about what to do for another year. I was wondering how youve been dealing with it for 5 years and any recommendations you have on what to do during that time?

I'll PM you after dinner, this hardworking individual needs food while waiting for Ottawa invites xD. One key-word though-perseverance. That, second degree, and second degree leading to a job I thought would be a great second career were the medicine route not workout for me (realism). Helps that I also got a dent invite at McGill lol, my options are opening up!

6 hours ago, IMislove said:

I'll PM you after dinner, this hardworking individual needs food while waiting for Ottawa invites xD. One key-word though-perseverance. That, second degree, and second degree leading to a job I thought would be a great second career were the medicine route not workout for me (realism). Helps that I also got a dent invite at McGill lol, my options are opening up!

Did you get an interview for Ottawa? 

Archived