Premed 101 Forums

Do I have a chance

GPA is good. MCAT already will block you from Toronto and, realistically, Queen's as well due to the 123/124. Ottawa is assessing EC's this year apparently, and with only 4, it will be very very difficult to show breadth of experience, maturity, and commitment to the community in my opinion. I would focus on rewriting the MCAT and trying to involve yourself a bit more. If you're still in school next year perhaps try to secure a NSERC over the summer to get some research experience/award? 

So Duck, in the ottawa thread has inside knowledge, and said that Ottawa this year is using the ABS (what i mean by EC's) for applications unlike last year. Forget if they said before or post interview. Just find the thread, I got back from work so gunna relax xD.

3 hours ago, IMislove said:

So Duck, in the ottawa thread has inside knowledge, and said that Ottawa this year is using the ABS (what i mean by EC's) for applications unlike last year. Forget if they said before or post interview. Just find the thread, I got back from work so gunna relax xD.

Pre-interview for sure, but probably post interview too.

Archived