Premed 101 Forums

November 2017 DAT Thoughts

Bio/chem was easy

PAT, I had to rush at the end. I had a minute left and I was staring at the cube counting one (THE ONE) but I knew I didn't have enough time to fix it.

RC, RIP people who didn't use DATcrusher (me)

All I can say is I am keeping an eye on how many seats are available for February, hopefully I can know my results before seats run out, but otherwise I may sign up for February before results come out. Sucks that DAT is only offered twice a year.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually there are plenty of seats left when November results come in so just sit tight. its a good idea though, get your score and see if you are happy with it. If not, just sign up for Feb! 

I also heard that biology tested very wide topics, anyone wanna shed light on what this exactly means? because to me, they always tested a wide array of topics.

On November 7, 2017 at 9:21 AM, uoftears said:

Bio/chem was easy

PAT, I had to rush at the end. I had a minute left and I was staring at the cube counting one (THE ONE) but I knew I didn't have enough time to fix it.

RC, RIP people who didn't use DATcrusher (me)

All I can say is I am keeping an eye on how many seats are available for February, hopefully I can know my results before seats run out, but otherwise I may sign up for February before results come out. Sucks that DAT is only offered twice a year.

I'm with you - booking my Feb slot now - got killed in RC 

On 2017-11-04 at 11:51 PM, TeamOnodera said:

I was grinning during one of those RC articles (if you've browsed other forums for DAT RC advice, you know what's up). Rest of RC I managed to find most of the answers for just skimming through and scanning as needed. 

Hi, could you refer me to the RC articles you're speaking of? I'm curious. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Driillzz said:

who else is freaking out about receiving their DAT score. I cant seem to focus on studying for finals and i keep thinking about the score that will come out soon :rolleyes:

me too! can't focus on studying for exams because too worried about how badly I bombed the DAT :unsure: Trying my best to stay positive and hope it went better than expected ... HOPE.

On 2017-12-04 at 0:31 PM, Driillzz said:

who else is freaking out about receiving their DAT score. I cant seem to focus on studying for finals and i keep thinking about the score that will come out soon :rolleyes:

I’ve had nightmares two nights in a row where we get the scores back and I’ve done so so poorly 

omg same thing happened to me just last night!! loool

Also, as soon as i begin studying for my finals, my mind wonders off to the DAT and then half an hour later, i panic cz i havent studied anything yet :P

cant wait to get the waiting over with (and hopefully relax from the idea of having to retake the DAT and study for it over the winter break xD)

1 hour ago, Kittykitty said:

I’ve had nightmares two nights in a row where we get the scores back and I’ve done so so poorly 

Yo word. I had a dream couple of nights ago where I scored uber high in the MDT then got like single digit scores for the PAT and RC. I thought it was real and it got my mind and heart racing once I woke up LOL

As everyone else is saying, can't really do anything about it now even though it's lingering in our minds. It just goes to show that you care (since we're blowing like $400 to take it). Best to focus on what's in the realm of control rn like doing well on finals. 

4 hours ago, TeamOnodera said:

Yo word. I had a dream couple of nights ago where I scored uber high in the MDT then got like single digit scores for the PAT and RC. I thought it was real and it got my mind and heart racing once I woke up LOL

As everyone else is saying, can't really do anything about it now even though it's lingering in our minds. It just goes to show that you care (since we're blowing like $400 to take it). Best to focus on what's in the realm of control rn like doing well on finals. 

hahaha same here! Except somehow I scored a 39 (like what?!) on one section followed by 12's on the rest. When I woke up I raced to my computer to make sure scores weren't up for real hahah

Archived