Premed 101 Forums

14 minutes ago, Doglover123 said:

If i didn’t receive an invite to the CAPs for PT UoT today, should I assume I’m rejected ? 

I suppose it depends if they send the emails all at once or not. I received mine at 8:52 am today. If people received theirs later than that I wouldn't give up hope just yet. 

17 minutes ago, Josh420 said:

I suppose it depends if they send the emails all at once or not. I received mine at 8:52 am today. If people received theirs later than that I wouldn't give up hope just yet. 

i also received an invite for UofT CAP at 8:52 am today

Just finding this forum now! I was just accepted to Dalhousie OT as well and received a letter by email (from Chrissy). The email states that the FGS still makes the final decision but you will receive a firm acceptance within one week. Just wondering if anyone knows whether firm acceptances come over email or in the mail? 

4 minutes ago, OTmmns said:

Just finding this forum now! I was just accepted to Dalhousie OT as well and received a letter by email (from Chrissy). The email states that the FGS still makes the final decision but you will receive a firm acceptance within one week. Just wondering if anyone knows whether firm acceptances come over email or in the mail? 

From what I understand they send it out through the mail

49 minutes ago, OTmmns said:

where are you from? I've heard they come out by province 

23 minutes ago, PTJunkie said:

From BC and haven't heard. I'm very doubtful rn because I think only a handful of spots are for applicants outside NS

Yes, I've heard there are not many seats for out of province applicants.  I'm from BC too, seems like we might not find out right away.

21 hours ago, AlexFox said:

I know of at least 1 person from Newfoundland who's been accepted. From what I know 31 of the 66 (?) seats are for residents of Atlantic Canada, the other 35 are open to people form anywhere. 

If we haven't heard... does that basically mean we are on an unofficial waiting list? I haven't been accepted or denied, so it seems like they're just moving through a list until all seats are filled. This is just my speculation.

15 minutes ago, PTJunkie said:

If we haven't heard... does that basically mean we are on an unofficial waiting list? I haven't been accepted or denied, so it seems like they're just moving through a list until all seats are filled. This is just my speculation.

I called today and they said they should have all the emails sent out by the end of the month. I was told that they are not going in any particular order but I’m sure the are going by province.