Premed 101 Forums

Thoughts on All Saints School of Medicine

mkd

Just now, mkd said:

Hi everyone, 

i recently considered going to all saints school of medicine in the Caribbean. I just wanted to know if this would be a good move? Also anyone who has been here, could you please tell me how your experience was? 

The only carribean schools you should attend(if youre absolutely on your last resort) are SGU, Ross, AUC or SABA.  Outside of those, are downright stupid. The "big 4" have a decent track record, they are still very risky - but if one is very flexible, then you can come out alive. The other schools simply do NOT have the funds or means of connections with US hospitals for quality rotations(OR enough rotations that are crap, for all students hence  the culling in years 1-2)

1 minute ago, JohnGrisham said:

The only carribean schools you should attend(if youre absolutely on your last resort) are SGU, Ross, AUC or SABA.  Outside of those, are downright stupid. The "big 4" have a decent track record, they are still very risky - but if one is very flexible, then you can come out alive. The other schools simply do NOT have the funds or means of connections with US hospitals for quality rotations(OR enough rotations that are crap, for all students hence  the culling in years 1-2)

Thank you for the advice! 

Archived