Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2017/2018 - Class of 2022

CDuke93

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, justastudent12 said:

Hey Guys! I can't make the practice interview sessions, but was just asking what are some tips for practicing/ is there any specific formula to follow?

Thanks

Feel free to use the doodle/group to schedule your own practice with others who are available then! At least you can have a practice buddy which I think would be the most helpful use of your time.

3 minutes ago, phardqc said:

does anyone know the official numbers of how many people are invited for interview versus how many they keep? I saw on the website 400 invites and they keep 224 but wanted to know if these numbers ever vary ! thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2018 at 11:18 AM, karen9898 said:

Hey you guys for those of you who have received an interview invite do you mind sharing what your GPA was around and helpful tips for those of us who are applying next intake? Thanks! 

Mine was around 78. It's quite on the very low end I would say. :)  I think to get an interview, ~80% would be competitive. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone received an acceptance yet? For the last two years, they sent out acceptances second last week of May. I have a mini heart attack every time I get an email to be honest. I’d just like to know :wacko:

2 hours ago, JJ27 said:

Has anyone received an acceptance yet? For the last two years, they sent out acceptances second last week of May. I have a mini heart attack every time I get an email to be honest. I’d just like to know :wacko:

Me too :(  Does anyone know when it will come out or has anyone received anything yet?

5 hours ago, fluctus said:

Me too :(  Does anyone know when it will come out or has anyone received anything yet?

Website says early June and the "Next Steps" email says 4-5 weeks from the sent date, so it would make sense if they start sending things out next week. But who knows maybe they'll do it early but I wouldn't expect anything until next week.

3 hours ago, rumraisin said:

Website says early June and the "Next Steps" email says 4-5 weeks from the sent date, so it would make sense if they start sending things out next week. But who knows maybe they'll do it early but I wouldn't expect anything until next week.

Thanks! Yeaa I just thought it would be similar to previous years... guess they might have changed the timeline for this year. 

Archived