Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, X-RN_applicant said:

Does anybody else have an interview section in their application.  Also if I click on the interview scheduler button it says the scheduler will be open Monday Jan 22 at 10 am.  Computer glitch or are we going to find out tomorrow?

It says the same thing on my UCAN

1 hour ago, sp4168 said:

Oh man. I'm nervous now because I don't have the tab. I'm going to have to keep telling myself that it's a glitch, and that not everyone who has an interview has the tab.

Maybe people who interviewed last year have had the tab since their last application?

I’m in the same boat as you, so hoping really hard that not having the tab isn’t indicative of anything lol

7 minutes ago, wannabeemd said:

Maybe people who interviewed last year have had the tab since their last application?

I’m in the same boat as you, so hoping really hard that not having the tab isn’t indicative of anything lol

I wish I hadn't checked this forum tonight, lol. I was not anticipating hearing back until the end of next week at the earliest, and now I am going to be glued to my email all day tomorrow at work. Good luck to all!

42 minutes ago, sp4168 said:

I wish I hadn't checked this forum tonight, lol. I was not anticipating hearing back until the end of next week at the earliest, and now I am going to be glued to my email all day tomorrow at work. Good luck to all!

Same here. Now i won't be able to do anything tomorrow! 

I am seeing the tab as well, not really sure what to do with that information. Could just be there for those of us that had an interview last year, and we shouldn't read anything into it...

3 minutes ago, Lancia Stratos said:

Same here. Now i won't be able to do anything tomorrow! 

I am seeing the tab as well, not really sure what to do with that information. Could just be there for those of us that had an interview last year, and we shouldn't read anything into it...

Is there anyone who got an interview last year but don't have the tab this year? I didn't get the tab and I'm worried they really did accidentally open up tabs for those that got interviews this year.

Archived