Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interviewers don't really care if you are charming person or a shy/reserved person as long as you answer the question properly. I think individual who are more shy/reserved demonstrate qualities that

Just a note to all.....Dr. Walker has posted info re: applications on his blog.  It is a useful read for all med applicants.

First week in Feb usually

1 hour ago, sp4168 said:

Oh man. I'm nervous now because I don't have the tab. I'm going to have to keep telling myself that it's a glitch, and that not everyone who has an interview has the tab.

Maybe people who interviewed last year have had the tab since their last application?

I’m in the same boat as you, so hoping really hard that not having the tab isn’t indicative of anything lol

7 minutes ago, wannabeemd said:

Maybe people who interviewed last year have had the tab since their last application?

I’m in the same boat as you, so hoping really hard that not having the tab isn’t indicative of anything lol

I wish I hadn't checked this forum tonight, lol. I was not anticipating hearing back until the end of next week at the earliest, and now I am going to be glued to my email all day tomorrow at work. Good luck to all!

42 minutes ago, sp4168 said:

I wish I hadn't checked this forum tonight, lol. I was not anticipating hearing back until the end of next week at the earliest, and now I am going to be glued to my email all day tomorrow at work. Good luck to all!

Same here. Now i won't be able to do anything tomorrow! 

I am seeing the tab as well, not really sure what to do with that information. Could just be there for those of us that had an interview last year, and we shouldn't read anything into it...

3 minutes ago, Lancia Stratos said:

Same here. Now i won't be able to do anything tomorrow! 

I am seeing the tab as well, not really sure what to do with that information. Could just be there for those of us that had an interview last year, and we shouldn't read anything into it...

Is there anyone who got an interview last year but don't have the tab this year? I didn't get the tab and I'm worried they really did accidentally open up tabs for those that got interviews this year.