Premed 101 Forums

Next round of invites

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, spotsanddots said:

If there was a wave yesterday, assuming we won't hear anything the rest of the week

17 hours ago, Slickrick said:

I wonder how many of the march 24/25 invites went out today

It's possible a wave of rejections could be sent out this week, assuming only invites went out yesterday. Also, it's hard to tell considering only invites for March 24th were posted in the invite/regrets thread yesterday. Perhaps they haven't filled any of the March 25th spots yet? Maybe we'll get more invites this week for that date. Could be next week though.

48 minutes ago, Eudaimonia said:

There is another wave today!! Grad student here. 

Unfortunately it conflicts with another interview :((

Hey, do you happen to know if you were considered as an undergrad or a grad student? 

And do you mind sharing when they offered you to interview? 

Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Eudaimonia said:

Yes got an invite and I'm going through the process or trying to reschedule. 

Anyone know if the admin are actively responding to the md emails currently?

Hey, congratulations and hope the interview goes well for you,

Do you mind sharing a bit more details about your research productivity? Do you have publications/do you think you were considered grad or undergrad?

Thank you

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Hey, do you happen to know if you were considered as an undergrad or a grad student? 

And do you mind sharing when they offered you to interview? 

Thanks!

I do not know and don't think they will tell me. I don't think it mattered for my application since my GPA was above the undergrad cutoff. It's for March 24

1 hour ago, peace2014 said:

Grad student still yet to hear back :( does it mean it's most likely a rejection this late in the game?

There are still dates so don't lose hope!! This does not mean you're rejected. 

1 hour ago, sowhat said:

Hey, congratulations and hope the interview goes well for you,

Do you mind sharing a bit more details about your research productivity? Do you have publications/do you think you were considered grad or undergrad?

Thank you

Thank you. I do have a couple pubs but no coveted first author which is what I thought was a crucial criteria. But someone called and apparently all research MSc are considered graduates 

1 hour ago, peace2014 said:

Grad student still yet to hear back :( does it mean it's most likely a rejection this late in the game?

I'm also a grad (completed my master's last term) and just heard back, but they may have only just started on grad applicants, so there's still hope! Seems to be no news yet on March 25 and April.

Archived