Premed 101 Forums

Schulich Interview Invites 2018

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Futur3 said:

Anyone know what week we should expect the results to come out?

52 minutes ago, Incisor94 said:

My educated guess says either the end of next week or the first week of May.

The information we got with our interview invites just said results will be out in May but I really hope they come out sooner!

7 minutes ago, Sherbert said:

I'm not quite sure when UofT deposits are due, but if there were some people who got accepted into UofT, who interviewed at Schulich, but later decide to go with UofT, that might help with waitlist movement/acceptances.

you thinking about the waitlist already before results are out bruh, stay positive you don't you if you are waitlisted just yet. 

6 minutes ago, risaac said:

you thinking about the waitlist already before results are out bruh, stay positive you don't you if you are waitlisted just yet. 

Thanks for the positive vibes m8. My cringe attacks following my interview haven't ceased lol I can't help it. Just gotta be optimistic I guess.

2 hours ago, ysoNaCly said:

The information we got with our interview invites just said results will be out in May but I really hope they come out sooner!

For perspective, our results last year came out earlier than expected. Wouldn’t be surprised if they did again this year! I’d say check student centre around 12:01am from next week to see if they’re outB)

On April 25, 2018 at 9:24 AM, winner1 said:

How does the waitlist ranking work ? Is there the high, normal and low waitlist rank, just like last year? 

Also wondering! Has anyone received an email with the high/low wailist wording or is this confidential this year?

30 minutes ago, winner1 said:

Yes, I know of someone who did receive an email with the high waitlist wording 

What waitlist wording would this be?

We do not give out information regarding applicants ranking on the Wait List nor how many people are on the Wait List.  Although you were not ranked to receive an offer at this time, it was recommended that your name be placed on our Wait List. Any offers not accepted will be filled by individuals on the Wait List.

Please understand that this does not guarantee that you will receive an offer. We are simply communicating this information to you in an attempt to allow you to be as informed as possible in making your decision about dental school.

Archived