Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to decisions [doomsday]

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am in the MDCM/PhD pool, but I got my acceptance today! Good luck to all!  

Ladies and gentlemen, within 24 hours we will all know our fate: acceptance, rejection, or purgatory. Thanks to everyone that joined in for my memes and antics. I apologize if I induced anxiety for an

I tend to try to have a very critical and realistic approach towards my application. I feel confident about myself, very proud of what I presented and wouldn't change anything in my interview perfor

Posted Images

WAITLISTED APPLICANTS
I pretty clearly see what seems to be my ranking in the minerva application checklist at the bottom, next to "Rank on Waiting List". 
Do you all see this too? Perhaps things have changed and unlike last year they are revealing the ranks early. I can't imagine this part of the checklist means anything else?? 
#paranoid lol

This might just be neuroticism speaking, but I'm an OOP, haven't received an email yet but have "Accepted with Conditions" on Minerva. The conditions part would make sense to me if I was in the process of a degree but I finished my last degree in 2016, completed all the pre-requisites previously, etc. The only thing I haven't done that I would think I need to do before the program is sign a contract and CPR, does everyone receive accepted with conditions? 

4 minutes ago, OldManWinter said:

This might just be neuroticism speaking, but I'm an OOP, haven't received an email yet but have "Accepted with Conditions" on Minerva. The conditions part would make sense to me if I was in the process of a degree but I finished my last degree in 2016, completed all the pre-requisites previously, etc. The only thing I haven't done that I would think I need to do before the program is sign a contract and CPR, does everyone receive accepted with conditions? 

Once you pay deposit it will be accepted fully. That's what hapened with mine