Premed 101 Forums

Hi! The new calculation of the R-Score have put big doubts on the shoulders of cegepians who were always used to the ''34+ you're invited''. That's why I want to have a gross idea of the new cut-off with this thread and see how it has increased (if it has) and if a 34 is still competitive.

R-Score : 

EC's :

Invited/Not invited :

Thank you!! And good luck on your MMIs^^

R-Score: 37.561

EC's: Worked at Hôpital Notre-Dame for the summer, other unrelated jobs, volunteered with nuns for six months and was a French tutor in CEGEP

Invited/Not invited: Invited

Also it's probably worth mentioning that I had to write a letter of EC because I had an incomplet during my first semester of CEGEP, thus completing CEGEP in 5 semesters instead of 4

59 minutes ago, cutesnowflake said:

R-Score: 37.561

EC's: Worked at Hôpital Notre-Dame for the summer, other unrelated jobs, volunteered with nuns for six months and was a French tutor in CEGEP

Also it's probably worth mentioning that I had to write a letter of EC because I had an incomplet during my first semester of CEGEP, thus completing CEGEP in 5 semesters instead of 4

Damn the invitations just came in today??

R-Score: 36.441

EC's: summer volunteering at a chsld, figure skating, camp counselor, tutor, amnesty international and a few other things

----

I have been obsessively reading this forum for like two years and I am so happy to make my first post!! I honestly wasn't sure about the invite because of the new rscore and I thought my casper was average but !!!!

Archived