Premed 101 Forums

McGill DMD 2018- Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted

2 minutes ago, sa9o said:

Should we expect more acceptance calls or by now it is WL and/or rejections? I am simply freaking out. I know someone mentioned that there will be some in the afternoon as well... but was that about people being called ???

My guess is that only a handful of applicants have been contacted... there are so many potentially wonderful applicants here that have not heard back, so, I think mostly we will know more after 3 pm, similar to last year... 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just called and asked, she is soooo nice... she said they will be released today, in the morning and in the afternoon. She said the chair will call those who have been admitted... 

hey there, congratz, u must be so happy right now! Would u mind sharing the first letter of ur last name, that might possibly give the rest of us here a better understanding of where the dean mig

FYI, i just called McGill and they said that decisions are being sent out in 3 batches: monday, tuesday and wednesday. So all of u who already heard back from them, ur very lucky. Some of us here are

1 hour ago, Avocado443 said:

Accepted IP! Got the call around 9am this morning 

hey there, congratz, u must be so happy right now!

Would u mind sharing the first letter of ur last name, that might possibly give the rest of us here a better understanding of where the dean might be in the list of accepted applicants :)