Premed 101 Forums

McGill DMD 2018- Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted

6 hours ago, Guest2018 said:

Does anyone have the link to admission statistics for waitlist movement of previous years? I can't find it online :(

It seems the website just updates each year so that previous year info is removed because it had last years stats for a while until this week. I found this: 

If you look at last page (#6) it says for 2015 by August 16, 8 OOP and 12 IP got off the waitlist. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎31 at 10:52 AM, IMislove said:

So guess we won’t start seeing offers to OOP WL until deposit due? Or you think this week because of other schooos offers already?

Ya I guess April 9 ? .. maybe we'll hear something the coming week for those already accepting another school :/

A little late to post but thought I would do it for future applicants.

Accepted

cGPA: 3.80 (pre-req 3.77 or 3.85 depending on what courses they accepted)

ECs: shadowing, research with pub, various work experiences, volunteering, clubs, etc.

Graduated from my undergrad in 2017. 

IP

This was my second time interviewing. I was waitlisted post-interview last year. To all future applicants, please don't be discouraged to apply. My GPA isn't the greatest compared to a lot of applicants. And for all re-applicants, please don't give up. I know seeing that rejection or waitlist is tough, but channel that into motivation. Beyond grateful for this opportunity. 

Archived