Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today was my lucky day, I wish you all the best of luck, you guys are wonderful people well deserving of having the career you want. It took me 6 years to get it, never give up guys!!!

YESSSSS I don't know what to doooooo! i am so happyyyyyyyy. thanks everyone here for their supports!!!! u guys were really helpful. I just pray for others who are still in the waitlist. hope they get

You are indeed a speedy potato always keeping us updated even when you've been taken off the list

Posted Images

4 hours ago, YASMED said:

YESSSSS I don't know what to doooooo! i am so happyyyyyyyy. thanks everyone here for their supports!!!! u guys were really helpful. I just pray for others who are still in the waitlist. hope they get in too.

Extremely happy for you!
You're a stranger but I was coming back here hoping to read this message this summer !
So excited to be your classmate ! :D

Ps. 

The trust I have in my gut feeling has been reinforced, thanks to you :p

1 hour ago, HoopDreams said:

Extremely happy for you!
You're a stranger but I was coming back here hoping to read this message this summer !
So excited to be your classmate ! :D

Ps. 

The trust I have in my gut feeling has been reinforced, thanks to you :p

Thank u very much!!!! Yea ur guy feeling was super right! Hope to see u

3 hours ago, jtown said:

Ahh that means a lot, Thank you. But tbh I don’t know if it’ll move anymore- like what other reasons could there be for it to move 3 more spots.

I still think that there are people who are waitlisted in other universities and might get in those schools. We still have 45 days! I pray u get in too.

Guys I have a question regarding immunization. I have already did one shot of the vaccines and the TB test. My next shot would be on July 27. But the next ones would not be ready I think till July 31. does anyone has any information on how this is gonna work for me? I a bit worried.

• 4 weeks later...