Premed 101 Forums

Question Re. Official Transcripts

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 1:53 AM, Organeer said:

I have 3 "transcript" categories:

College/University Transcript - received back in 2017 for the application.

Official University Transcript - received April 2018 after I sent mine in, after my post earlier in this thread. I'm done my undergraduate degree for which my application was considered and it was in this transcript.

There's a third category: Final Official Univ Transcript - Not yet received/processed

what's the third category?

Hi Organeer, I was looking at my Minerva and saw that I also have the third category of Final Official Univ Transcript and it is not yet received/processed. did yours get processed? I sent all my transcripts and the other two categories are received. 

Do you have any ideas? should i send something extra?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, YASMED said:

Hi Organeer, I was looking at my Minerva and saw that I also have the third category of Final Official Univ Transcript and it is not yet received/processed. did yours get processed? I sent all my transcripts and the other two categories are received. 

Do you have any ideas? should i send something extra?

Thank you.

Don't worry about it, Final Official Univ Transcript will be completed by them on their side once they fully review your academic files. For reference, after my final transcript was sent in and marked as received, it took another 2 weeks for them to complete this item on the checklist. But there's nothing more for you to do :)

Congrats and see you in August!

3 minutes ago, MedP111 said:

Don't worry about it, Final Official Univ Transcript will be completed by them on their side once they fully review your academic files. For reference, after my final transcript was sent in and marked as received, it took another 2 weeks for them to complete this item on the checklist. But there's nothing more for you to do :)

Thank you very much for the info! See u in August :)

14 minutes ago, MedP111 said:

Just one more thing: is this final official transcript the one that our admission is based on right?

Hey, I totally know what you're saying, and I know why you asked me - because I asked months ago.

I've asked 2 different people at admissions and explained in detail. I sent in the official transcript after I accepted back in March and again after the semester ended. It's just the way it is, no 'revoking' of your offer at this point. Even now, the 3rd category isn't 'filled'. MONTHS later. They said if they need another update, they'll ask.

congrats on getting off the waitlist. 

55 minutes ago, Organeer said:

Hey, I totally know what you're saying, and I know why you asked me - because I asked months ago.

I've asked 2 different people at admissions and explained in detail. I sent in the official transcript after I accepted back in March and again after the semester ended. It's just the way it is, no 'revoking' of your offer at this point. Even now, the 3rd category isn't 'filled'. MONTHS later. They said if they need another update, they'll ask.

congrats on getting off the waitlist. 

Thank you so much for ur answer! I see that u completely understand my concern :).

See u in August.

Archived