Premed 101 Forums

USask Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected 2018

18 hours ago, dentygal said:

Has anyone who has been waitlisted checked their application recently? The column where it previously said "Decision" has disappeared in mine, wondering if that's the case with others as well. 

I still have my decision column 

On 6/4/2018 at 8:14 AM, abcdentistry said:

Does anyone know if we just send our immunization/serology/TB test results to the admissions office? I wasn't able to find clear information or a form in the offer letter or on the university website.

I was wondering about this too! The offer letter doesn’t really say we have to send anything soon, just that we acknowledge to comply to immunization requirements. Hopefully they send us more information soon.

On 6/4/2018 at 8:14 AM, abcdentistry said:

Does anyone know if we just send our immunization/serology/TB test results to the admissions office? I wasn't able to find clear information or a form in the offer letter or on the university website.

2 hours ago, sask1234 said:

I was wondering about this too! The offer letter doesn’t really say we have to send anything soon, just that we acknowledge to comply to immunization requirements. Hopefully they send us more information soon.

They will send an email with immunization information and documents. They will require you to fulfill the immunization requirements and get health services to sign it. Enjoy your summer for now, nothing to worry about. Most people do them, late into summer. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NervouswreckSK said:

Does anyone know if the waitlist has moved since the last person got in?

I was accepted off IP waitlist June 12!!! I was in top third.  Sorry I haven’t posted I am out of country and don’t have good wifi.  I hope this posts. 

• 2 weeks later...