Premed 101 Forums

47 minutes ago, RiceKernel said:

Hi guys, I was just wondering for people who took the TFI, was it hard??? If it was easy, did you prepare for it or where you a french native (QC not France)?

Thank you!

It's a simple test if you're a French-speaker from France (probably even more so), QC, ON or anywhere else.  Others may disagree, but I think that if one is unable to do well on the TFI at the outset without much effort or preparation then going to French medical school is not a great idea.  It's possible to get minimal preparatory material from the company.  

• 3 weeks later...
On April 12, 2018 at 8:30 PM, RiceKernel said:

Hi guys, I was just wondering for people who took the TFI, was it hard??? If it was easy, did you prepare for it or were you a french native (QC not France)?

Thank you!

I took TFI and it was not easy for me. I am not native francophone though, if French is your mother tongue then you should not be worried but I am not sure whether you actually should be taking this test as it is destined for non-francophones. The test is composed of two parts and main difficulty is a time pressure. They allocate approximately a minute and half per question. 

Archived