Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Admissions Decisions Released Next Week :o


Recommended Posts

On their website:

We anticipate having admission decisions completed the week of April 23, 2018. Best of luck!

Maybe this is to make up for releasing their interview decisions so late ;)

 

EDIT: Nevermind, I think this message is just saying they'll complete their decisions by next week, not that we'll have the results next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t believe this. I got in. I’m outside the office on my knees and crying. Everyone thinks I’m crazy. This is the best day of my life. 

Rejected! I guess that I did not read my interviewers as well as I thought!  Here comes a Masters or a year of employment to gear up for the next cycle!  Congrats to all of the accepted!

On their website: We anticipate having admission decisions completed the week of April 23, 2018. Best of luck! Maybe this is to make up for releasing their interview decisions so late   

I said I was not going to check these forums until the beginning of May!  But there was action at U of C and now U of A!  Regarding this notice on their site, It could be taken either way.  I think they will release next week because of the "Best of luck!" at the end.  Just my $.02  :rolleyes: Another stressful week coming up!:eek:

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CLIC5A said:

On their website:

We anticipate having admission decisions completed the week of April 23, 2018. Best of luck!

Maybe this is to make up for releasing their interview decisions so late ;)

 

EDIT: Nevermind, I think this message is just saying they'll complete their decisions by next week, not that we'll have the results next week.

Omg, I’m glad to hear their they’re done so soon, but my heart is not prepared for this.

I’ve been alternating through cycles of confidence and despair.

Do they send the results to the U of A email?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Butterfly_ said:

Omg, I’m glad to hear their they’re done so soon, but my heart is not prepared for this.

I’ve been alternating through cycles of confidence and despair.

Do they send the results to the U of A email?

 

My guess would be yes, but I don't have previous experience with this. But that's how they sent out interview invites, so it seems like that's how they'd notify us of offers!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 12:10 AM, CLIC5A said:

On their website:

We anticipate having admission decisions completed the week of April 23, 2018. Best of luck!

Maybe this is to make up for releasing their interview decisions so late ;)

 

EDIT: Nevermind, I think this message is just saying they'll complete their decisions by next week, not that we'll have the results next week.

Sorry, I'm still a little confused. Do we know if we are receiving our results next week, or simply that the decisions for the results have been made? Be still my beating heart...

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Persephone said:

How long do they usually give to accept offers at U of A? If I happen to be so lucky as to get one I want to have enough time to hear from UBC on May 11th before accepting anything.

I’m pretty sure they give at least 2 weeks, so you’ll be fine to wait until UBC. 

Calgary’s offers that just came out had a deadline of end of May, about 4 weeks (from what I read on the other thread).

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Butterfly_ said:

I’m pretty sure they give at least 2 weeks, so you’ll be fine to wait until UBC. 

Calgary’s offers that just came out had a deadline of end of May, about 4 weeks (from what I read on the other thread).

If it's only 2 weeks and it comes out earlier than Friday, then that wouldn't get us to May 11th for an acceptance deadline :S Hopefully it's longer than that or the decision comes out on Friday! That U of Calgary info is very promising, thank you! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Persephone said:

If it's only 2 weeks and it comes out earlier than Friday, then that wouldn't get us to May 11th for an acceptance deadline :S Hopefully it's longer than that or the decision comes out on Friday! That U of Calgary info is very promising, thank you! :)

The deadline to respond to the offer will not be earlier than May 15th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Livinalberta said:

TODAY?:unsure:

I was looking forward to this post :D

 

I suspect it'll be later in the week... but then again, they let us know on Thursday, rather than Friday, which suggests that they're not super overwhelmed with ranking...

I swear to god I'm going crazy here -- I'm even overanalyzing the timing of the post!

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, insomnias said:

I was looking forward to this post :D

 

I suspect it'll be later in the week... but then again, they let us know on Thursday, rather than Friday, which suggests that they're not super overwhelmed with ranking...

I swear to god I'm going crazy here -- I'm even overanalyzing the timing of the post!

Completely the same. This waiting is driving me nuts.  I feeling both freaked out and excited for the results. AHHH!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, M780 said:

For those of you who want to know now, check the admissions website. The decisions have been released (though the emails have yet to be sent. Letters are dated for tomorrow so I gather they're not sending the emails out until tomorrow). Good luck!

where does it say that? All I see is:

Subject
Admission Decisions

Message
We anticipate having admission decisions completed the week of April 23, 2018. Best of luck!

Timestamp
2018-04-19 15:49

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, M780 said:

For those of you who want to know now, check the admissions website. The decisions have been released (though the emails have yet to be sent. Letters are dated for tomorrow so I gather they're not sending the emails out until tomorrow). Good luck!

I don't see anything on the admissions website. Care to elaborate? 

Edit: Click on documents after logging in. Its uploaded there

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...