Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I deferred my admission so that opens another spot for this year's class! I know the stress of being on the waitlist. Whatever the outcome, I believe everything works out for the best in the end. Keep

Really odd too how they haven’t given any updates on the blog yet...makes me fear all the spots have been taken. This is week has been the worst thus far in terms of the stress of waiting. All the bes

Got an IP offer today at 4:31pm!!! So excited and keep refreshing my email because I’m scared it’s a mistake. My UCAN status has changed too but I’m on a mobile and can’t see the offer tab, do other p

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, biochemgenius said:

I just received an offer less then an hour ago. My app status has also changed so it is probably not a mistake!

Good luck to everyone still waiting! I hope you get a positive answer soon!

biochemgenius are you IP or OOP? And what deadline did you get to respond?Thanks for letting us know! 

Got an IP offer today at 4:31pm!!! So excited and keep refreshing my email because I’m scared it’s a mistake. My UCAN status has changed too but I’m on a mobile and can’t see the offer tab, do other people have one?

beyond excited! Calgary has been my dream and I’m so happy to have this opportunity. 

34 minutes ago, t2n1n4 said:

Received an offer today!!! Timestamp 4:11 PM - I will be declining my spot at UAlberta to attend UCalgary :)

Congrats! And just curious (still left on the WL), when is the deadline to accept the offer you received today?