Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Snoop_doc123 said:

Yeah it seemed odd that they sent out more yesterday. I thought they would send out more on or after June 4, after everyone from the initial waitlist batch replied. This is sooo stressful! 

Really odd too how they haven’t given any updates on the blog yet...makes me fear all the spots have been taken. This is week has been the worst thus far in terms of the stress of waiting. All the best to everyone still waiting, hoping and praying our patience brings positive results!!! 

I was assuming they’ll probably send out the next round of waitlist offers today but not quite sure how many went out yesterday (was it a wave of offers or are they going one by one?). My hope is really sinking now and I’m really struggling to find the balance between moving on and still staying hopeful until they say it’s over. :( 

31 minutes ago, amygdala said:

I was assuming they’ll probably send out the next round of waitlist offers today but not quite sure how many went out yesterday (was it a wave of offers or are they going one by one?). My hope is really sinking now and I’m really struggling to find the balance between moving on and still staying hopeful until they say it’s over. :( 

Agreed! I keep checking this forum and refresh my email constantly in hopes of any updates! Hopefully we will know soon!!!

2 minutes ago, Snoop_doc123 said:

Any offers sent out today? 

I haven’t heard anything yet :’(  It seems like they have been sending out offers in the afternoon (~4:30). Fingers crossed there’s some movement today and good news for us!!!!

2 minutes ago, amygdala said:

I haven’t heard anything yet :’(  It seems like they have been sending out offers in the afternoon (~4:30). Fingers crossed there’s some movement today and good news for us!!!!

Yes, really hope we get good news today!! I’ll update the blog if I get any news

8 minutes ago, amygdala said:

yeah I didn’t hear anything... :( any info on when the deadline is for the offer(s) sent yesterday? 

No idea, i don’t think scgartne saw my comment asking for the deadline. I think there were probably very few sent out yesterday. I was hoping they would send the second batch today since the deadline for the first largest batch was yesterday. Dr. Walker isn’t posting anything and no one from the admissions office is willing to provide even the slightest bit of information. Even a sentence from them would help us tremendously.... :( 

5 minutes ago, Snoop_doc123 said:

No idea, i don’t think scgartne saw my comment asking for the deadline. I think there were probably very few sent out yesterday. I was hoping they would send the second batch today since the deadline for the first largest batch was yesterday. Dr. Walker isn’t posting anything and no one from the admissions office is willing to provide even the slightest bit of information. Even a sentence from them would help us tremendously.... :( 

I agree...it’s been so hard to stay focused and get anything else done. Any info would have been very helpful. 

I still haven't received an email from the admissions office, also wondering if that can be taken as somewhat good news, or perhaps they haven't sent out emails to all those low enough on the WL just yet

5 minutes ago, ad21 said:

I still haven't received an email from the admissions office, also wondering if that can be taken as somewhat good news, or perhaps they haven't sent out emails to all those low enough on the WL just yet

Yeah not quite sure what to make of it....It was good to get an update but it still means we are left on the edge of our seats

1 hour ago, ad21 said:

Has anyone received any emails from the admissions office over the past few days? Either offers or "too low on WL" emails? Still sitting in limbo

Thanks

I believe they've sent you are too low on WL e-mail, so if you haven't received anything there might be some hope.

Archived