Premed 101 Forums

UofT/UWO Waitlist movement

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dental2016 said:

I declined my offer at Schulich and I know one other friend who is declining as well.

if you don't mind me asking, did you decline recently?

it's been quiet on the schulich waitlist movement :unsure: this year... last year people were seeing waitlist movement 1-2 weeks after offers went out. 

5 minutes ago, 4mbition said:

if you don't mind me asking, did you decline recently?

it's been quiet on the schulich waitlist movement :unsure: this year... last year people were seeing waitlist movement 1-2 weeks after offers went out. 

I declined about a week ago. Hopefully it will start to move soon!

15 hours ago, krownxo said:

Does calling admissions to ask any helpful? Just wondering if they give out any info. regarding the movement...

nope. they don't give out any information apart from the email about whether you are high, normal, or low wait list. but they only make calls during office hours (830-430, Mon-Fri). hopefully this means we can finally relax after 430/on weekends :blink:

On 5/25/2018 at 1:48 PM, bardownbingo said:

How about for Western? I think it's only moved like 3 or 4 spots so far... is that normal for this point of the cycle?

P.S. Does anyone know when the deposit for Schulich is due? Maybe that would spark a bit of movement? I dunno :/ 

No, it has actually moved quite a bit, not sure exactly how many, but my guestimate would be around 10 spots. 

The deposit was due June 1st. 

Archived