Premed 101 Forums

CNFS waitlist

Hey, I was just waitlisted in the CNFS stream and I am aware that because of the same size of the pool the waitlist does not move much. I was wondering if anyone who was accepted in the CNFS stream are thinking of rejecting the offer for another school?

Thanks and congrats to those who were accepted!

Just now, Oro said:

I'm not sure, I got the exact same thing as you (saw that you posted in another thread). Maybe because the waitlist typically doesn't move much there is no good/bad, I'm not sure.

I know two other people who got the same, so maybe there's no bad waitlist? It would be nice to know so I can move on for the summer lol

1 hour ago, Med_Hopeful2018 said:

I was also waitlisted for CNFS! I had the same email as you did. 

Does anybody know how many CNFS interviews they did? I’m guessing they waitlist everyone that interviewed since I haven’t heard of a rejection in that stream. 

Ottawa doesn't reject people, they're all on a waitlist. The "rejection" is most likely those who receive "..it is unlikely to receive an offer".  

8 minutes ago, LUUO said:

Ottawa doesn't reject people, they're all on a waitlist. The "rejection" is most likely those who receive "..it is unlikely to receive an offer".  

Did anyone in CNFS receive that email? Or did we all get the same?

25 minutes ago, Oro said:

I'm pretty sure it does

Each stream has their own individual waitlist so this is correct since CFNS is a stream.  On that note, I can confirm 1 spot for CFNS has likely opened as my friend has officially rejected it for UBC.  Best of luck!

Archived