Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG, I can’t believe this. I’m gonna cry. I just got an offer for the Hamilton Campus today. Time stamp: 11:02am PST. What should I do. Alberta or McMaster? Post interviews, I had prefe

Accepted off the waitlist to Hamilton campus (timestamp 12:53pm EST) !!! This was tied for top choice of schools I interviewed at, really feeling lucky right now!

Just received an offer off the waitlist this morning to hamilton campus! Will most likely accept

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Distancea said:

It was 124 last year. Glad to be part of the party people. Anyone have a rough idea how many ppl are waitlisted? 

Based on past threads, McMaster over-offers (offers more than 203 seats) and has a wait-list (not sure how long) but I hear there's wait list movement each year. 

Just now, healthscireject said:

If we do get in off a waitlist, are we most likely going to be sent to a regional campus? Since I'm assuming the higher ranked people had first dibs and most wanted Hamilton

That is something that baffles me. Because there are ppl with better than our stats that got pushed into regionals today. What happens if someone drops from Hamilton? Do we get the dibs or to the regionals from today get dibs?

1 minute ago, Distancea said:

That is something that baffles me. Because there are ppl with better than our stats that got pushed into regionals today. What happens if someone drops from Hamilton? Do we get the dibs or to the regionals from today get dibs?

They might have requested a regional campus or did bad on the interview but not bad enough. Honestly, I'm not sure.