Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

How to select Casper testing for Canada?


Recommended Posts

On 5/11/2018 at 11:03 AM, Eudaimonia said:

The August dates are now confirmed so you should be able to book soon if that's the test you want

Are you sure they are confirmed? I just checked their website and the latest 2018 test dates they have released are for February 2018. 

 

I'm curious myself as I will be on vacation for most of the month of August. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@BalkanRelations

I saw on Dalhousies page that they were but I notice now that one of the test dates has a typo, and I didn't see dates confirmed on Casper site yet so I would say nevermind unless Dalhousie knows something Casper doesn't lol

https://medicine.dal.ca/departments/core-units/admissions/admissions/casper-requirement.html

Unless you're wanting to write in August for Dalhousie, you don't need to worry if you'll be away 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eudaimonia said:

@BalkanRelations

I saw on Dalhousies page that they were but I notice now that one of the test dates has a typo, and I didn't see dates confirmed on Casper site yet so I would say nevermind unless Dalhousie knows something Casper doesn't lol

https://medicine.dal.ca/departments/core-units/admissions/admissions/casper-requirement.html

Unless you're wanting to write in August for Dalhousie, you don't need to worry if you'll be away 

 

Yeah, it does look to have been a typo haha and yes I am planning to write in August for Dalhousie - but either way I'm sure I'l be able to find a good, quiet spot with internet access. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BalkanRelations said:

Yeah, it does look to have been a typo haha and yes I am planning to write in August for Dalhousie - but either way I'm sure I'l be able to find a good, quiet spot with internet access. 

I'd say since those dates are different than last year's, they have updated the site and those are probably the dates, if you want to plan your quiet getaway 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Eudaimonia said:

I'd say since those dates are different than last year's, they have updated the site and those are probably the dates, if you want to plan your quiet getaway 

Yeah it looks like you're right - they each only differ by a single day so I didn't even notice. I do get back to Canada on the 18th - so at least I can rely on the stability of my home WiFi if I take it on August 19th haha. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...